BASE Analytics is a knowledge centre of data analytics specialists within BASE life science. BASE Analytics combines highly specialised knowledge across different disciplines to create lasting value in the life science industry. We believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
currently expanding our practice area, BASE Analytics, with a handful of
dedicated and passionate analytical masterminds, who will become an essential
part of growing and defining the area of Business Intelligence. BASE Analytics
covers a multitude of disciplines such as Business Intelligence, Advanced
Analytics/AI and Data Engineering. The area collaborates with other
professional practice areas within BASE life science to deliver a set of
complete solutions for customers within the life science industry.
More specifically, we are looking for Senior Consultants with 3-10 years of experience within Business Intelligence, ideally within the Life Science industry. As a Senior Consultant, your main task will be to identify and solve problems of a complex nature through advanced analytical methods and assist to progress within overall defined deliverables of a project. You will lead BI projects or tracks and participate in large data centred projects requiring in-depth knowledge of e.g. data modelling and reporting, data engineering and data governance.
Required skills and experience:
- MSc from a leading university in e.g. computer science, finance, economics, information technology or engineering with strong academic records
- Practical experience with formulating and implementing BI strategies: defining as BI approach and associated processes as well as sculpting a BI roadmap
- Practical experience with complex Business Intelligence projects involving advanced analytics, cloud-based business intelligence, data visualisation and data security
- Practical experience with data analysis and modelling, data reporting design, data engineering and unification and data governance
- High level of drive with an independent approach to problem solving combined with a high genuine affinity for problem solving
- Certification in QlikView/QlikSense, Tableau, SAS, Power BI, SSRS or Microstrategy
- Experience with agile frameworks like DevOps and Safe
- Experience working with structured/semi-structured/unstructured data (flat file databases, documents, etc.)
- Ability to structure tasks and know how to process details in an efficient manner
- Build relationships and convey complex information to a technical and non-technical audience
Lastly, we expect you to be up to date on the latest trends within Business Intelligence, as we desire likeminded people who are curious and constantly seek new knowledge.
What can we offer?
In short, we
will offer you an entrepreneurial work environment where you will be able to
quickly make an impact for our customers and the development of the Analytics practice
area within BASE life science. Additionally, we also offer:
- An attractive pension scheme and set of insurances
- A steady growing workplace with flexible working hours
- Ongoing learning and development for employees
- Informal style of management and communication with direct access to top management
- An inspiring working environment with many social events
- Friday breakfast meetings to catch up with colleagues
- Team events & outings
Are you intrigued?
If you want to hear more please reach out to Partner Baptiste Mercier at +45 60 53 66 53 or email@example.com or Manager Phillip Marc Folkmann at +45 5369 0034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send you application (CV + motivation letter) to email@example.com.