Senior Project Manager, Marketing Technology
At BASE life science, we see a shift in pharma towards a more customer focused approach in customer engagement. This requires utilisation of new tools, knowledge, and learning from other first mover industries. If you are passionate about projects focused on digital marketing and customer engagement, this could be your next job.
Introduction to BASE life science
BASE life science is a consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in being the client’s trusted advisor in large scale projects. From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany and Spain, we serve clients across Europe. In the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth and are now more than 100 specialised consultants. We believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE works closely with industry leading solution providers such as Veeva, IQVIA, and Salesforce.
We see a tremendous growth in our Customer Engagement group focusing on the commercial agenda. We work with the client’s sales, marketing, and IT organisation to improve their customer touch points through technology and processes. We pride ourselves on being the consultancy company with the best subject matter experts within the customer engagement field. To ensure that we maintain this position, we expect you to bring drive and ambition to continue to build on this unique foundation.
We are looking for a Marketing Technology (MarTech) Project Manager with experience in digital marketing projects in and outside life science. Your main task will be to manage or support projects on behalf of clients – from initiation to completion. The ideal candidate has successfully managed projects implementing MarTech from both a business and technology perspective. You are also expected to have a natural curiosity to always understand the business need in pursuit of the right technical solution for the given client.
Required skills and experience
As a minimum, we expect you to have 5 years’ proven experience as a Project Manager, specifically:
• Successful track record of completed projects within digital marketing and customer engagement
• Solid project management toolbox and understanding
• Outspoken and client focused
• Solid understanding of the commercial business areas preferably with in the life science industry
• Strategic mindset and the ability to develop and assess solutions against business requirements and weigh technical impact of those decisions on the architecture
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has:
• A BSc or MSc from a leading university in e.g. business or information technology with strong academic records
• PMP, SAFe, or similar certification
• Experience with the Salesforce suite especially Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud
• Knowledge of IQVIA or Veeva solutions is a plus
• Experience with other MarTech such as CMS, CRM, DMP and Web Analytics
• Ability to structure and present complex challenges and solutions to a set of various stakeholders
• Excellent in communication and interaction with clients
Lastly, we expect you to be willing to continuously build knowledge in the business areas where BASE is a leader, as we desire likeminded people who are curious and constantly seek new knowledge.
What do we offer?
In short, we offer you an entrepreneurial work environment with a lot of freedom, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our clients. We also offer:
• Highly competent colleagues to learn from
• A steady growing workplace with flexible working hours
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Informal style of management and communication with direct access to top management
• An inspiring work environment with many social events, team events, and outings
Are you intrigued?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We will review incoming applications as they come in.