We are seeking Analytics Translator / Project Manager for BASE Analytics
About BASE life science
BASE life science is an innovative and forward-thinking technology, product and service consultancy specialised in creating real business value from digital platforms and data. BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in working on the customer side of IT projects and systems.
Since the establishment in 2007, BASE life science has served customers across the globe, and we are currently operating from our offices in Denmark and Switzerland. Particularly over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth. We believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partner with industry-
About BASE Analytics:
BASE Analytics is a growing practice area in BASE life science. BASE Analytics is a place where passionate people work with the latest advanced analytics technology to solve the most complex data-related challenges in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
We are not only advising – but are also producing production-ready Software and Services.
To join BASE Analytics, you need to love data, be ready to work in cross-functional teams, have excellent technical skills, and willing to start a continuous learning journey.
Our customers trust BASE Analytics with their most critical data and projects. We live up to our promise by being an agile team with multiple skills: Analytic Translator, Data Scientists/Data Developer, Data Engineering/ Back-end development, Front-end, and DevOps.
About the role:
Your main task will be to drive data migration projects using BASE life science’s in-house migration framework. The job involves defining an approach, project management, translate business needs into solutions and support data mapping and analysis. Analytics Translator / Project Manager will work with a team of specialists, ensuring that the customer’s needs are met, leading by example, and contributing to the implementation tasks.
Required skill and experience:
- Loves data
- A BSc or MSc from a leading university in, e.g. computer science, finance, economics, information technology, or engineering with strong academic records
- Successful track record of participating in Advanced Analytical projects
- Practical experience with agile and waterfall project management
- Experience with customer interaction and facilitation
- Capable of switching between complex IT and data issue and high-level project management challenges
- Project management and business analyst toolbox
- Ability to structure tasks with a sense for details
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has
- Understanding of R&D, Quality and/or Commercial business areas in life science companies
- Proven experience with data migration
- Understanding of GxP
- Knowledge of Veeva, IQVIA and/or Salesforce solutions
What do we offer?
In short, we offer the possibility of working in an entrepreneurial role where you will quickly make an impact for BASE and our customers. In addition, we offer:
- Ongoing learning and development, with the ability to define the role you have at BASE over time
- An informal style of management, with direct access to the top management of BASE
- An inspiring work environment with many social events and great colleagues
- Competitive compensation
Are you intrigued?
We will continuously evaluate incoming applications, and we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please put “Analytics Translator / Project Manager” as the title of your email and send your application, including relevant grade transcripts and your CV, to email@example.com.