BASE life science is a business and technology consultancy with an international reach, comprising over 110 consultants, specializing in delivering services exclusively to the life sciences and pharmaceutical sector. The BASE R&D practice is Europe’s most experienced and specialized Veeva Development Cloud implementation partner.
The role will involve leading a BASE team to assist customers from early preparation to system implementation, including data migrations, business process updates, and system operations preparation. Our customers range from small biotech firms (phase 3) to medium & large pharma companies.
Due to a very promising pipeline of implementation & migration projects in Europe, we are looking to expand our R&D team. The BASE R&D practice delivers a complete set of solutions & services for our clients.
We are seeking Senior Project Managers with experience in implementing IT projects in life science companies. The ideal candidate has successfully completed several IT projects and is ready to deliver complex projects within the Clinical, Regulatory, Quality and Safety.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of project management experience implementing software solutions in the life science industry, within Clinical, Regulatory, Quality and Safety. It is desired that the candidate has experience with Veeva Vault or other life science-centric EDMS and data management software and platforms.
We seek a candidate capable of collaborating efficiently with relevant customer organisations, software vendors (e.g. Veeva) and BASE colleagues while delivering according to usual BASE standards.
Preferred skills and experience
- MSc from a leading university in, e.g. computer science, information technology, physical sciences or engineering with strong academic records
- Drive RFP Process & Vendor Selection
- Drive Business Process Improvement
- Lead large Data Migrations
- R&D processes & tool understanding
- Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Safety Case Management Data Migration (GxP)
- Successful track record of complex system implementations within the life science industry (pharma)
- Practical experience with agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Ability to structure and present complex situations to stakeholders of various levels, including C-suite
- Proven ability for stakeholders and people management
- Ability to structure tasks and know how to process details in an efficient manner
- Build relationships and convey complex information to a technical and non-technical audience
- Professional proficiency in English. Additional skills in Italian are highly valued and preferred
What BASE offers
As a company founded on an entrepreneurial mindset, BASE offers you the opportunity to help shape and contribute to its growth by creating and developing new initiatives, products, and services. We value innovation and will provide you with a platform to voice and drive your ideas forward and the opportunity to implement these with our customers.
Additionally, we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A dynamic workplace with flexible hours where you can challenge yourself and realize your ambitions
- Ongoing learning, certifications (Veeva Vault Admin certifications), training and development for employees (e.g. SAFe and GAMP5)
- The chance to be part of CoEs, where you can develop your knowledge, build networks, and share your expertise
- Transparent communication channels and democratic management approach
- The opportunity to work alongside colleagues from different cultural backgrounds who share a strong team spirit
Are you interested?