Do you have an interest in shaping the digital transformations of global life science companies? Are you burning for consultancy, and do you see yourself working with the development of global IT organizations and IT processes? Then BASE is the right place for you. Join a fast-paced, fun, and empowering working environment, with an industry that matters – improving life for millions of people all over the world.
About the role
We are looking for talented Business Consultants to join our Customer Engagement team to help our clients re-think their commercial and digital roadmaps and processes by using the right mix of technologies and data. As a Business Consultant, you will work with clients to identify opportunities that can transform their business across people, processes, and technologies within the commercial and digital space. You will get early responsibility and build your skills and expertise through interesting and challenging projects.
What will you do at BASE?
- Help our clients identify and unlock their value using benchmarks, interviews, and workshops
- Apply insights and knowledge to help our clients navigate in a changing environment
- Document the client’s current state, and define scenarios for new commercial and digital strategies/roadmaps
- Define needs by identifying and documenting business requirements, before agreeing on what needs to change and which opportunities to take advantage of
- Design and implement end-to-end commercial and digital processes
- Help our clients understand how they will evolve to the future state— i.e., the impact of the changes and the steps we will need to take to help the organization quickly adapt to new ways of working
Who are you?
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with good business acumen
- You have an interest in commercial, digital and IT strategies and processes
- You are dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, and like to work in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- You have one year of consultancy experience or two years of any other relevant professional experience
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in business administration, digital management, information systems, business development etc.
- You are good at understanding and communicating complex topics in English
Who we are
BASE life science is a leading technology, product and service consultancy specialized in creating real business value from IT systems and data for companies. We work exclusively within the life science industry, serving clients globally since our foundation in 2017.
BASE is one of the fastest-growing technology and consulting partners in the life sciences industry. Our 210 consultants, data scientists and industry experts work across our offices in Denmark (HQ), Switzerland, Spain, UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
In the summer of 2022, BASE life science was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Together with Infosys, BASE will further expand its portfolio of expertise into Consumer Health, Animal Health, MedTech and Genomics segments. BASE collaborates with leading software technology providers in the life sciences industry such as Veeva, IQVIA and Salesforce.
BASE life science has been recognized as one of the 25 best workplaces in Denmark and what makes us special is the diversity, we value with more than 27 different nationalities in our team. Our people and culture are uniquely defined by incredibly talented professionals, and we adopt a progressive approach to people management. No matter our differences as characters and personalities, we work together, and we respect and trust in individuals’ niche skills and specialisms. Open-minded and goal-orientated, our employees are encouraged to speak up, raise ideas, flag risks, and challenge the status quo.
To know more about the role, you are welcome to reach out to Christina Terpager, Senior Consultant, Customer Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 30 52 75 74. Apply as soon as possible – we will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.