We experience increased demand for our services for delivery of IT projects to our clients within the life sciences industry – from biotech start-ups to global pharmaceutical companies, in Denmark and throughout Europe. If you are a Clinical Consultant with a strong background in the industry, you may be exactly who we are looking for!
Who we are
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, we work very closely with the customer – in most cases, even on behalf of the customer-on-customer side.
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, UK and Spain, we serve customers across Europe. Our clear focus on life science – based on our deep understanding of the local market – enables us to deliver tailored solutions that deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partners with industry-leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
About the role
We are seeking clinical consultants with relevant working experience from the industry or as a Consultant within clinical business processes, trial master file, or perhaps as a Clinical Trial Lead/Assistant. Your main task will be to advise international pharma clients and to participate in implementation projects for high-profile clients – from initiation to completion. The ideal candidate has successfully completed the first projects and is eager to contribute to our growth at BASE.
Who are you?
As a minimum, we expect you to have more than 3 years of proven experience in clinical roles, specifically:
- Deep understanding of the R&D processes in life science companies
- Successful track record of participating in IT or business projects in a life science or consulting company
- Ability to structure tasks and sense of detail
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has
- A BSc or MSc from a leading university e.g. in computer science, finance, economics, information technology, or engineering or similar experience
- Practical experience with agile and waterfall project management
- Proven experience with implementing cloud solutions
- Understanding of GxP is a plus
- Knowledge of Veeva, IQVIA and/or Salesforce solutions is a plus
- Ability to structure and present complex situations to a set of various stakeholders including executive levels
Lastly, we expect you to be willing to continuously build knowledge in the IT solutions and business areas where BASE is a leader, as we desire like-minded people who are curious and constantly seek new knowledge.
While our aim is to deliver most of our services remotely, travel to customer sites for workshops will be required.
What do we offer
In short, we offer you an entrepreneurial and multi-cultural work environment, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our customers. We also offer:
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to grow your career
- An inspiring work environment with many social events
- A culture that values your family & private life as an enabler for your job performance
- You will be part of our mission to support our pharma customers in better serving their customers … which are eventually the patients
Please contact Matthias Wittig at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, or simply submit your application through our recruitment system.