Are you a service-minded problem solver who gets the job done? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment alongside talented colleagues, where you can quickly make an impact for our customers and for the development of our practices? Then you may be our new Cloud Systems & Network Administrator.
Who are we?
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in working on the customer side of IT projects and systems.
From our 5 international offices we serve customers across Europe. Over the past three years we have experienced substantial growth – and we truly believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
We are looking for a hands-on Microsoft 365 and Network administrator with 3+ years of experience to be based at our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark. We normally offer great flexibility, but for this role we need you present in the office as much as possible to support and manage our internal IT setup.
We have an outsourced service desk and external technical support, and you will mainly be involved in the following tasks:
- Manage our Azure AD and Microsoft 365.
- Maintenance and configuration of our IT landscape.
- Maintain repository of PowerShell scripts used to manage resources.
- Administrate SharePoint and Microsoft Teams and let business users self-manage their teams and sites.
- Light documentation and end user support.
Required skills and experience:
- Microsoft 365 (Office 365 + Windows 10 + Intune + Security Center + Azure AD).
- PowerShell for Microsoft 365 services and Windows 10.
- Ubiquiti Unifi network or other software-defined networking technologies.
- SharePoint and Microsoft Teams administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experience with Amazon AWS is an advantage but not a requirement.
As a person you
- like problem solving and get the job done
- thrive with a continuous, service minded approach.
What do we offer?
In short, we offer you an entrepreneurial work environment where you can make an impact for customers and colleagues alike. We offer ongoing opportunities to learn new things and develop personally and professionally. And we offer an informal style of management and communication with direct access to top management.
Are you intrigued?
If you would like to hear more, please reach out to: Christoffer Dahl Vittrup at email@example.com (+45 20756721). When you are ready to submit your candidature for the role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continuously evaluate incoming applications.