Your chance to build the foundation for commercial excellence in one of the fastest growing technology and consulting companies in the life sciences industry.
BASE life science was recently acquired by the global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, Infosys. With Infosys as our catalyst, we will accelerate our expansion internationally over the coming years under the BASE life science brand. We are looking for an experienced ComEx professional with a proven track record to build and own the commercial excellence foundation that will help us become a global leader within life science tech. consulting.
You will be part of a niche consultancy with more than 200 of the most talented, multidisciplinary industry and technology experts across Denmark, Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and US – with a global backbone of +335.000 colleagues from Infosys.
About the role
We are looking for a ComEx talent that have the experience and motivation of building our internal ComEx function from scratch and providing the necessary structure to a relatively young growth company.
In the role, you will be directly responsible for building and managing BASE’ commercial operations, supporting our commercial team as well as providing important insights for our strategy office and top management. The role is perfect for talents with a high motivation for hand-on work and talents with a high analytical capacity, who thrives in a very informal environment.
The role is based out of our Spanish offices, preferably in our Barcelona office, and you will be working in the intersection of our commercial offering leads, our account leads and our strategy office, hence travel might be expected occasionally.
What you’ll do
These are some of the areas you’ll be responsible for… but not limited to:
- Support the client facing commercial leads as well as our strategy office.
- Sales processes excellence and development of account management best practices.
- Contract management and pricing, hereunder MSA standardization and margin improvements.
- Insights through client satisfaction.
- Commercial insights and performance management.
- Assist with go-to-market planning and execution with commercial offering leads.
- Assist strategy office with insights enriching our corporate strategy.
- Bid management and tender excellence.
- Management reporting and dashboards in Salesforce CRM
To be successful in the role you should have some of the following skills and experiences:
- Education MSc in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role or as a ComEx consultant.
- High drive and self-motivation who thrives working independently.
- Strategic thinking and able to translate our commercial strategy into short- and long-term objectives and actions for commercial operations.
- Solid analytical mindset and experience in leveraging data to build and drive actionable insights and recommendations.
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel. Power BI and SFDC experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
What you bring
We want to have fun at work, and we believe that great colleagues are the key to happiness at work. Therefore, we also look for people who:
- Are kick-ass self-starters who sees opportunities before limitations in a fast-paced environment.
- Are open-minded with a positive outlook. A can-do enthusiastic attitude motivated to solve problems to push your own and your colleague’s boundaries.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: Curiosity to challenge the known path and to think beyond existing solutions and structures.
The life sciences industry plays a significant role in improving the quality of life – or even saving lives – for millions of people all over the world. We at BASE find this to be highly motivating.
BASE life science is a consulting and technology company that provides management consulting and technology and data expertise to clients across the life sciences industry in Europe and beyond. We help our clients create real business value from technology and data – by simplifying business processes, enriching interactions with healthcare practitioners, fast-tracking research, and development, and reducing time to market for important new products.
BASE has been recognized as one of the 25 best workplaces in Denmark, where we are headquartered, and what makes us special is the diversity we value with 30 different nationalities in our team of approximately 200 people (growing month by month). Our people are incredibly talented professionals, and our culture is quite informal. We have a highly collaborative approach to our work and enjoy socializing and celebrating whenever we have good occasions to do so. We encourage and embrace a flexible work life to ensure our people can live balanced and purposeful lives.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this position do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We will screen and evaluate incoming candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.
To know more about the role, you are welcome to reach out tour Head of Strategy & M&A, Christian Bjerrekær, on firstname.lastname@example.org.