We are seeking a DevOps Engineers for BASE Analytics
About BASE life science
BASE life science is an innovative and forward-thinking technology, product and service consultancy specialised in creating real business value from digital platforms and data. BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in working on the customer side of IT projects and systems.
Since the establishment in 2007, BASE life science has served customers across the globe, and we are currently operating from our offices in Denmark and Switzerland. Particularly over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth. We believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partner with industry-
About BASE Analytics:
BASE Analytics is a growing practice area in BASE life science. BASE Analytics is a place where passionate people work with the latest advanced analytics technology to solve the most complex data-related challenges in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
We are not only advising – but are also producing production-ready Software and Services.
To join BASE Analytics, you need to love data, be ready to work in cross-functional teams, have excellent technical skills, and willing to start a continuous learning journey.
Our customers trust BASE Analytics with their most critical data and projects. We can only live up to our promise by being an agile team with multiple skills: Analytic Translator, Data Scientists/Data Developer, Data Engineering/ Back end development, Front End, and DevOps.
About the role:
Your main task will be to develop, deploy, and monitor the infrastructure for the BASE life science’s migration framework. You will be responsible for defining the infrastructure as code, enabling complete deployment and update automatically. You will ensure detection and recovery for functional and security issues. You will develop custom integrations for the projects when required.
As a DevOps engineer, you will work in a team of BASE specialists and customers.
The right candidate will be involved in a continuous development of BASE migration framework technology stack.
Required competencies and experience:
- Loves data
- A BSc or MSc from a leading university in, e.g. IT, computer science, mathematics, natural science, information technology, or engineering with strong academic records
- Azure or AWS Cloud services and administration specialist
- Experience with secure deployment and security monitoring.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment solution
- Experience in infrastructure as code (e.g. using Terraform).
- Ability to develop a complete backend solution covering integration in a modern cloud architecture considering security and maintenance aspects.
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python)
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has
- Product development experience is a plus
- Understanding of processes in R&D or Quality areas in life science companies
- Microservices architecture experience is a plus
- Understanding of GxP is a plus
- Big Data and Advanced analytics
- Knowledge of Veeva, IQVIA and/or Salesforce solutions
What do we offer?
In short, we offer the possibility of working in an entrepreneurial role where you will quickly make an impact for BASE and our customers. In addition, we offer:
- Ongoing learning and development, with the ability to define the role you have at BASE over time
- An informal style of management, with direct access to the top management of BASE
- An inspiring work environment with many social events and great colleagues
- Competitive compensation
Are you intrigued?
We will continuously evaluate incoming applications, and we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please put “DevOps Engineer” as the title of your email and send your application, including relevant grade transcripts and your CV, to email@example.com.