You now have the opportunity to accelerate your career by joining BASE as Executive Assistant to our CEO
Who we are
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, we are specialized in working on the customer side of technology projects and IT systems. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth and we believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver even more growth in the years to come. And, of course, as a consultancy, people are at the centre of everything we do, and we do our outmost to grow and nurture our talents.
BASE life science was recently acquired by the global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, Infosys. With Infosys as our catalyst, we will accelerate our expansion internationally over the coming years under the BASE life science brand.
You will be part of a niche consultancy with +200 of the most talented, multidisciplinary talents across Denmark, Switzerland, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the US – with a global backbone of +335,000 colleagues from Infosys, serving clients all over Europe.
About the role
As an Executive Assistant (EA), you will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and work with multiple tasks and projects. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs and offer solutions with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. You will play a fundamental role in performing executive tasks such as planning, scheduling, project management, note-taking, documentation and reporting.
The EA will be a sparring partner and ensure structure to the CEO. The EA will be part of BASE’s Strategy Office and report to our Head of Strategy.
This role offers the opportunity to work with people from all levels, both within and outside BASE, so it is important that you can build and maintain strong relationships on senior management level, you are strictly structured and self-driven, whilst always maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and judgment.
You don’t necessarily need experience working as EA, but you have the drive and personality to succeed and thrive.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we imagine the ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Excellent organizational skills and is a multitasker.
- Ability and thrive working in a dynamic environment, maintain high-quality work and meet critical deadlines on short notice.
- Able to gather and process a high volume of data or information and structure the outcome (i.e. taking and conducting minutes and actions in a board or executive management meeting).
- Confident in chasing and following up with senior stakeholders.
- Exemplifies trustworthiness, confidentiality, work ethic and discretion.
- Highly collaborative and works for the success of the team.
- Structured and able to provide structure to others.
- Project management skills/tools to succeed in driving and managing own projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, as you will work with top management.
- Excellent communicator, both in written and oral – English is a prerequisite, Danish will be nice to have.
- Basic skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- It would be a plus if you are aware of, or even trained in Agile methodologies.
BASE life science has been recognized as one of the 25 best workplaces in Denmark and what makes us special is the diversity, we value with more than 27 different nationalities in our team. Our people and culture are uniquely defined by incredibly talented professionals, and we adopt a progressive approach to people management. No matter our differences as characters and personalities, we work together, and we respect and trust in individuals’ niche skills and specialisms. Open-minded and goal-orientated, our employees are encouraged to speak up, raise ideas, flag risks, and challenge the status quo.
If you are passionate about providing executive-level administrative support, this role is for you. To know more about the role, you are welcome to reach out to Christian Bjerrekær, Head of Strategy and Commercial Operations on email@example.com
Apply before 12th May 2023 – we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible and will be screening and evaluating candidates on an ongoing basis.