We experience increased demand for our services for delivery of IT projects to our clients within the life science industry – from biotech start-ups to global pharmaceutical companies, in Germany and throughout Europe. If you are a Salesforce Consultant, you may be what we are looking for!
Who are we
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE works very closely with the customer – in most cases even on behalf of the customer-on-customer side
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, UK and Spain, we serve customers across Europe. Our clear focus on Life Science – based on our deep understanding of the local market – enables us to deliver tailored solutions that deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partners with industry-leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
We are seeking Senior Consultants with experience in implementing end-2-end Salesforce projects. Your main task will be to be the technical / solution lead in the project responsible for managing the technical implementation work – being the bridge between the customer / the BASE business consultants and the implementation team doing the configuration & customization.
Who are you
As a minimum, we expect you to have more than 3-5 years’ proven experience as a Consultant within Salesforce, specifically:
Deep hands-on understanding of all aspects of the Salesforce platform configuration & customization with a focus on platform, Sales & Service Cloud:
- Access & Security
- No-code config like flows, etc.
- APEX, LWC, Events
- API Integration
- Ability to define standards & best practices and ensure compliance in the configuration & development team
- Experience in managing an internal / external / nearshore configuration & development team
- Robust understanding of IT architecture concepts
- Ability to participate in design workshops with the customer & ongoing alignment with the IT department
- Ability to run workshops & documentation in German, as some of our customers have German as their corporate & project language
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has
- A BSc or MSc from a leading university in e.g. computer science, finance, economics, information technology, or engineering or similar experience
- Practical experience with agile and waterfall project management
- Proven experience with implementing cloud solutions
- Understanding of GxP is a plus
- Knowledge of Veeva, IQVIA and/or Salesforce solutions is a plus
- Understanding of the pharma & life science market would be beneficial
Lastly, we expect you to be willing to continuously build knowledge in the IT solutions and business areas where BASE is a leader, as we desire like-minded people who are curious and constantly seek new knowledge.
While our aim is to deliver most of our services remotely for workshops travel to customer sites will be required.
What do we offer
- Flexible schedule: fit it into your routine!
- An entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our customers.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to grow your career.
- An inspiring work environment with many social events.
- A culture that values your family & private life as an enabler for your job performance and is based on trust, diversity, and inclusion!
- Home office setup and a remote-friendly mindset.
To know more about the role, you are welcome to reach out to Gregor Börner, CE Country Lead Germany at email@example.com, or Eric Expósito, CE People Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.