We are seeking a Front-end developer for BASE Analytics
About BASE life science
BASE life science is an innovative and forward-thinking technology, product and service consultancy specialised in creating real business value from digital platforms and data. BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in working on the customer side of IT projects and systems.
Since the establishment in 2007, BASE life science has served customers across the globe, and we are currently operating from our officices in Denmark and Switzerland. Particularly over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth. We believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partner with industry-
About BASE Analytics:
BASE Analytics is a growing practice area in BASE life science. BASE Analytics is a place where passionate people work with the latest advanced analytics technology to solve the most complex data-related challenges in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
We are not only advising – but are also producing production-ready Software and Services.
To join BASE Analytics, you need to love data, be ready to work in cross-functional teams, have excellent technical skills, and willing to start a continuous learning journey.
Our customers trust BASE Analytics with their most critical data and projects. We live up to our promise by being an agile team with multiple skills: Analytic Translator, Data Scientists/Data Developer, Data Engineering/ Back end development, Front End, and DevOps.
About the role:
Your main task will be to use and develop BASE life science’s in-house migration framework and methodology to provide responsive and user-friendly Web Front End in the different projects.
Your tasks will cover the entire development lifecycle of the web application lifecycle. From the refining of the requirement and design with end-users, through the architecture and design, test definition and implementation. You will also be involved in providing training and support.
The right candidate will be involved in a continuous development of BASE migration framework technology stack long term evolution.
Required competencies and experience:
- Loves data
- A BSc or MSc from a leading university in, e.g. IT, computer science, mathematics, natural science, information technology, or engineering with strong academic records
- Able to design and implement Production Quality software end to end. Select the right design pattern (experienced in Model View Controller UI architecture is a plus), coding technics (Experience in Statistically typed language) and collaborative process and tools (git) in Java Script/TypeScript
- Comfortable with OWASP secure coding practices
- Able to do application styling in CSS
- Experience in handling Asynchronycity (async, promises / futures, callbacks) and Event handling (publish / subscribe, observe patterns)
- Experience in back-end integration such as HTTP APIs
- Track records of good testing practices with unit and integration testing
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has:
- Product development experience is a plus
- Understanding of processes in R&D or Quality areas in life science companies
- Proven experience with migrating data
- Understanding of GxP
- Knowledge of Veeva, IQVIA and/or Salesforce solutions
What do we offer?
In short, we offer the possibility of working in an entrepreneurial role where you will quickly make an impact for BASE and our customers. In addition, we offer:
- Ongoing learning and development, with the ability to define the role you have at BASE over time
- An informal style of management, with direct access to the top management of BASE
- An inspiring work environment with many social events and great colleagues
- Competitive compensation
Are you intrigued?
We will continuously evaluate incoming applications, and we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please put “Front-end developer” as the title of your email and send your application, including relevant grade transcripts and your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.