We experience increased demand for our services for delivery of IT projects to our clients within the life science industry – from biotech start-ups to global pharmaceutical companies, in Denmark and throughout Europe. If you are a Project Manager in Germany with experience in pharma, you may be what we are looking for!
Who are we
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE works very closely with the customer – in most cases even on behalf of the customer-on-customer side
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, UK and Spain, we serve customers across Europe. Our clear focus on Life Science – based on our deep understanding of the local market – enables us to deliver tailored solutions that deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partners with industry-leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
We are seeking German-speaking Project Managers with experience in implementing IT projects in life science companies. A project manager at BASE is responsible for making sure, that our customers get the most valuable solution out of the project. Your main task will be to lead large projects from initiation to completion. The ideal candidate has successfully completed the IT projects in the life science industry and is ready to further specialize in delivering complex projects within the R&D, Quality or Commercial business areas.
Who are you
As a minimum, we expect you to have more than 3-5 years’ proven experience as an IT Project Manager within life science, specifically:
- Successful track record of completed IT projects in the life science company
- Project management toolbox incl certifications like PMI/PMP, CPRE/IREP, PRINCE2, Scrum, …
- Strong competencies within stakeholder and people management
- Knowledge of supporting PM tools like Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Azure TFS, …
- Understanding of R&D, Quality and/or Commercial business areas in life science companies
- Ability to run the project in German language, as some of our customers have German as their corporate & project language
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has
- A BSc or MSc from a leading university in e.g. computer science, finance, economics, information technology or similar relevant experience
- Practical experience with agile and waterfall project management
- Proven experience with implementing cloud solutions
- Understanding of GxP is a plus
- Knowledge of Veeva, IQVIA and/or Salesforce solutions is a plus
- Ability to structure and present complex situations to a set of various stakeholders including executive levels
- Ability to structure tasks and know how to process details in an efficient manner
Lastly, we expect you to be willing to continuously build knowledge in the IT solutions and business areas where BASE is a leader, as we desire like-minded people who are curious and constantly seek new knowledge.
While our aim is to deliver most of our services remotely for workshops travel to customer sites will be required.
What do we offer
In short, we offer you an entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our customers. We also offer:
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to grow your career
- An inspiring work environment with many social events
- A culture that values your family & private life as an enabler for your job performance
- You will be part of our mission to support our pharma customers better serving their customers, which are eventually the patients.
To know more about the role, you are welcome to reach out to Gregor Börner, CE Country Lead Germany at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Eric Expósito, CE People Partner email@example.com.
We will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.