The life sciences industry plays a significant role in improving the quality of life – or even saving lives – for millions of people all over the world. We at BASE find this to be a highly motivating purpose, not least how the use of technology and data increases the potential impact of the industry exponentially.
Who are we?
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, we are specialized in working on the customer side of technology projects and IT systems.
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, UK, France, and Italy we serve clients across Europe. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth and we believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver even more growth in the years to come.
BASE partners with industry-leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
About the role
We are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer / Operations to be based in New Jersey, Massachusetts, California or Texas.
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer / Operations, you have a fundamental understanding of commercial business areas in and outside life science, excellent technical acumen and the ability to distil business requirements into solution architecture and system design across marketing and sales systems, by translating customer requirements into implementation plans. An integral part of your role is working with clients to further their digital marketing through marketing cloud usage.
A solid understanding of marketing automation technology including the SFMC and SFDC ecosystem, data models, and common integration points with marketing systems and third-party technology solutions. As a subject matter expert for SFMC, you own the Pharma SFMC offering and advise clients on marketing cloud best practices to build a vision for a multi-channel roadmap.
Day-to-day, you’ll be acting as subject matter expert within marketing automation, gather requirements, define scopes of work, provide input to proposals, coach less experienced team.
Leveraging your expertise, you will estimate and engineer reliable solution implementation projects, together with a PM, to deliver the designed solution by joining a hybrid team of internal resources, client teams and vendors/service providers and act as a reference point for the solution design throughout the implementation project, monitoring risks and resolving challenges.
You will actively participate in driving our Salesforce partnership and ensure we have the certified teams needed to deliver high quality projects to our clients.
- A BSc or MSc from a leading university in e.g., business, computer science, finance, economics, information technology, or engineering with strong academic records
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, minimum Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Experience in marketing, technology, and/or consulting with at least 3 years of hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud, including familiarity with Connector, Journey Builder, Email, Mobile and Social Studios
- Understanding of relational database concepts, ETL processes, data management and segmentation best practices
- Experience with front-end development, Pipelines, JS Controllers, Demandware Script, script debugging, troubleshooting, and performance management
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Suites, especially Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud
- Ability to think strategically and develop a real understanding of stakeholder need
- Excellent in communication and interfaces with clients
It is an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of IQVIA or Veeva solutions
- Certified in Veeva CRM / IQVIA
- Knowledge of business modelling and process documentation
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops, technical and functional requirements gathering, and design sessions
- Demonstrated ability to architect, build and execute data feeds, platform configuration, and components needed to run complex multi-channel marketing automation and related reporting & analytics
- Knowledge of API integration with CRM platforms and Web properties
BASE life science has been recognized as one of the 25 best workplaces in Denmark and what makes us special is the diversity, we value more than 30 different nationalities in our team. Our people and culture are uniquely defined by incredibly talented professionals, and we adopt a progressive approach to people management.
No matter our differences as characters and personalities, we work together, and we respect and trust in individuals’ niche skills and specialisms. Open-minded and goal-orientated, our employees are encouraged to speak up, raise ideas, flag risks, and challenge the status quo.
If you are driven and can take personal initiative by proactively identifying innovative ways to accomplish tasks & excited about delivering data-driven capabilities, this role is for you. To know more about the role, you are welcome to reach out to Eric Expósito, CE People Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply as soon as possible – we will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.