Senior Content Project Manager for our Content domain at BASE life science
Do you want to join a fast-growing global consultancy in the life science industry? We are currently looking to expand our content domain, within our Customer Engagement practice with a top-notch Senior Content Project Manager to help us continue leading the way of digital asset management projects for clients within the life science industry.
With a promising pipeline of consulting projects, we are striving to find a Senior Content Project Manager to join an extremely experienced and multicultural team.
More specifically, we are looking for Senior Project Managers with 5-10 years of experience implementing processes and systems for medical and commercial content within the life science industry. As a Senior Project Manager, your main tasks will be to successfully lead projects on behalf of clients providing subject matter expertise within the field of commercial and medical digital assets management. The projects would span from content strategy advisory to system architecture and implementation.
The position is placed in the Customer Engagement practice area within BASE life science and its Content domain. You will be delivering commercial projects from ignition to the final go-live to high-profile clients in the industry. BASE Customer Engagement practice combines highly specialized business knowledge of the Pharma commercial domain with in-depth technology expertise to maximize the value creation from the digital platform of our Pharma clients.
The position can be placed in Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Italy or the UK.
What experiences do you bring?
To succeed in the position, we would expect you to come with the following skills and experience:
- MSc from a leading university in e.g., computer science, finance, economics, information technology, science, or engineering with strong academic records.
- Successful track record of digital assets management projects within the life science industry, ideally encompassing a system component such as Veeva Vault, Aprimo or Vodori.
- Proven ability to formulate and explain content management processes and related technology components.
- Practical experience with agile and waterfall planning both in GxP and non GxP regulated environment.
Furthermore, we would also expect you to have:
- experience within structuring and presenting complex situations to a set of various stakeholders including executive levels,
- the ability to create and present content strategies and processes to a variety of audiences,
- proven experiences with people management,
- the ability to structure tasks and know how to process details in an efficient manner,
- you are a great relationship builder and able to convey complex information to a technical and non-technical audience.
As we in BASE life science are curious people and desire to seek new knowledge, we hope you enjoy being up to date on the latest trends within content management for life science.
Why join BASE life science?
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company working exclusively within the life science industry. We specialize in working on the customer side of technology projects and IT systems.
From our presence in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, UK, France and Italy we serve clients across Europe. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth and we believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver more growth in the years to come.
At BASE we partner with industry-leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
BASE life science has been recognized as one of the 25 best workplaces in Denmark and what makes us special is diversity – we have more than 30 different nationalities in our organization. We are Danish-founded and have a Scandinavian culture across all our BASE locations. We offer our employees true flexible work arrangements as well as a comprehensive benefit package, opportunities for career advancement and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this position do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We will screen and evaluate incoming candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.
If you wish to know more about BASE life science or the role, you are welcome to reach out to Davide Deiana, Senior Manager, Customer Engagement firstname.lastname@example.org or Christine Hejlsborg Thernøe, HR & International Business Support email@example.com.