We experience increased demand for our services for delivery of IT projects to our clients within the life science industry – from biotech start-ups to global pharmaceutical companies, in Denmark and throughout Europe. If you are a senior IT project manager with experience from pharma, you may be what we are looking for!
Who are we
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in working on the customer side of IT projects and systems.
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany and Spain we serve customers across Europe. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth. We believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partner with industry leading solution providers, including Veeva and IQVIA.
We are seeking Senior Project Managers with experience in implementing IT projects in life science companies. Your main task will be to lead large projects on behalf of clients – from initiation to completion. The ideal candidate has successfully completed several IT projects and is ready to specialise in delivering complex projects within the R&D, Quality or Commercial business areas.
Required skills and experience
As a minimum, we expect you to have more than 5 years’ proven experience as IT Project Manager within life science, specifically:
- Successful track record of completed IT projects in life science companies
- Proven project management toolbox
- Strong competencies within stakeholder and people management
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has
- A BSc or MSc from a leading university in e.g. computer science, finance, economics, information technology, or engineering with strong academic records
- Understanding of R&D, Quality and/or Commercial business areas in life science companies
- Practical experience with agile and waterfall project management
- Proven experience with implementing cloud solutions
- Understanding of GxP is a plus
- Knowledge of Veeva, IQVIA and/or Salesforce solutions a plus
- Ability to structure and present complex situations to a set of various stakeholders including executive levels
- Ability to structure tasks and know how to process details in an efficient manner
Lastly, we expect you to be willing to continuously build knowledge in the IT solutions and business areas where BASE is a leader, as we desire likeminded people who are curious and constantly seek new knowledge.
What do we offer?
In short, we offer you an entrepreneurial and multi-cultural work environment, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our customers. We also offer:
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to grow your career
- An inspiring work environment with many social events
Are you intrigued?
If you are looking to be part of an exciting and innovative organisation, where you can make a difference, please get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and cover letter marked “Senior IT PM” to email@example.com. We will review applications as they come in.