Are you a service-minded problem solver who gets the job done? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment alongside talented colleagues, where you can quickly make an impact for our customers and for the development of our practices? Then you may be our new Service Delivery Manager.
Who are we?
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in working on the customer side of IT projects and systems.
From our 5 international offices we serve customers across Europe. Over the past three years we have experienced substantial growth – and we truly believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager that will drive the following tasks:
- Bridge the gap between line of business and IT
- Advice and challenge customers on configuration and operation of Veeva Vaults and supporting systems
- Define new best practices
- Write Periodic Reviews, Veeva Release Reviews, Change Request documentation and complete other compliance tasks
- Ticket handling (incidents, access and service requests)
- Complex system configuration and development of support procedures
- Take active part in management of change requests e.g., via Change Advisory Boards
Required skills and experience:
- You are outgoing and like to drive advisory in uncertain environments
- You are able to structure and align complex challenges with multiple unknowns
- You have drive and the ability to work alone or in small teams for our customers
- Experience with GxP, GAMP and/or Veeva preferred
- Experience with cloud systems operations preferred
- ITIL certification is a plus but not required
- Veeva Vault Administrator Certificate is a plus but not required
- Strong oral and written skills in at least English (Danish is a plus)
As a person you
- like problem solving and complex challenges
- have a positive attitude towards customers
- thrive with a continuous, service minded approach
What do we offer?
In short, we offer you an entrepreneurial work environment where you can make an impact for customers and colleagues alike. We offer ongoing opportunities to learn new things and develop personally and professionally. And we offer an informal style of management and communication with direct access to top management.
Are you intrigued?
If you would like to hear more, please reach out to: Christoffer Dahl Vittrup at firstname.lastname@example.org (+45 20756721). When you are ready to submit your candidature for the role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We will continuously evaluate incoming applications.