Are you passionate about communication and social media? Are you keen to work alongside talented and fun colleagues in an informal culture with an international vibe? Then BASE life science is likely the right platform for your continued personal and professional growth.
Who are we?
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007 working exclusively within the life science industry and specialized in working on the customer side of technology projects and investments.
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, UK, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy we serve clients across Europe. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth and we believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver even more growth in the years to come.
BASE partners with industry leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA (to name a few) and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
Why do we need you?
With strong continuous growth and with presence in seven countries, we are scaling rapidly to support the high demand for our niche consulting and technology services. To support our growth strategy, and to support our business in growing we are looking for a Student Social Media Associate to help manage our social media presence across platforms.
You will be creating engaging content, and you will drive our social media presence in close collaboration with our Marketing Associate.
We are looking for a communication specialist that will drive the following tasks:
- Create written content and creative visuals for LinkedIn and Facebook
- Create engaging video material
- Ensure a coherent and professional communication strategy for our social media platforms
- Coordinate campaigns and content creation with relevant stakeholders
- Write blog articles and proofread whitepapers
- Assist the Marketing Associate with ad hoc tasks and co-run the marketing department
You are currently studying a degree in Communication or something similar and have at least 1 year left of your studies. Most importantly, you are a great communicator with an ability to translate and present complex subject matter information in a simple, understandable way.
In addition, we look for the following qualities in the applicant:
- Strong written and oral skills in English (Danish is a plus)
- Experience in managing social media content, preferably from a B2B organization
- Professional experience with LinkedIn
- Experienced user of Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with video creation and video editing
- A high level of personal drive and enthusiasm, as well as the ability to meet deadlines
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the life science and pharmaceutical industry
Please also highlight in your application if you have experience within any of the following (this is not required):
- Google Ads
- LinkedIn advertising
- Written communication in German, French or Italian
Practicalities and perks
The position is a paid part-time position and is estimated to 15 hours/week. Our Danish office is based in Copenhagen (Østerbro), where we have a snack bar, wine bar, Star Wars themed meeting rooms and free massages on Fridays. We offer great flexibility with regards to where and when you work, as long as you are located in the greater Copenhagen area and able to commute to the office when needed. Whether you are at the office often or less so is up to you.
We hope we have convinced you to come and join us! Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Marketing Associate, Amalie Kubach at email@example.com or +45 42272734. If the above sounds like a great platform to continue your career and your personal and professional development, please submit your application, by using the button below, as soon as possible. We will review applications on an ongoing basis.