The Life sciences industry performs a considerable function in enhancing the quality of life – or even saving lives – for millions of people all over the world. We at BASE find this to be a highly motivating purpose, not least how the use of technology and data increases the potential impact of the industry exponentially.
Who are we?
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in working on the customer side of technology projects and IT systems.
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, and Italy, we serve clients across Europe. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth and we believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partners with industry-leading solution providers, including Veeva and IQVIA.
About the position
As our new System Implementation Consultant, you will work within an experienced and skilled R&D team where you will provide general support in assigned implementation projects and activities. Most of these projects will be related to Veeva systems.
Particularly, you will contribute to the design, implementation and/or execution of various Veeva Vaults (i.e. Document and Content Management Systems) and related processes. An example could be quality event handling, document, and data management, whilst working closely with BASE colleagues located in Italy, at HQ or other locations.
You will be required to actively participate in relevant projects and activities and contribute to continuous quality improvement initiatives with timely execution of assigned tasks and appropriate quality outcome(s).
Additionally, you may be asked to attend conferences on behalf of BASE life science and other operational activities as needed.
To be considered for this position, we imagine that you come equipped with:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a technical, scientific, or medical/clinical discipline
- A good understanding of IT, IT processes and/or GxP practices
- Preferably a minimum of 1-3 year “hands-on” expertise working with implementations or IT
- Previous experience with document/content management systems IT systems is preferred, e.g., Veeva Vault, Documentum, TrackWise, SmartSolve, or MasterControl.
- Experience working with a wide range of technically and culturally diverse people
- Ability to communicate fluently both in Italian and in English
- Strong motivation to learn and develop interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills
- Great focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Adaptable to new responsibilities
BASE life science has been recognized as one of the 25 best workplaces in Denmark and what makes us special is the diversity, we value with more than 27 different nationalities in our team. Our people and culture are uniquely defined by incredibly talented professionals, and we adopt a progressive approach to people management. No matter our differences as characters and personalities, we work together, and we respect and trust in individuals’ niche skills and specialisms. Open-minded and goal-orientated, our employees are encouraged to speak up, raise ideas, flag risks, and challenge the status quo.
If you are driven and can take personal initiative by proactively identifying innovative ways to accomplish tasks and drive toward process efficiencies, this role is for you.
To know more about the role, you are welcome to reach out to Aranzazu Botto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.