We are a fast-growing consultancy in the life science industry, and we are seeking experienced Clinical Consultant to help build BASE US Operations Organization and successfully anchor our first US engagements.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building and forming the BASE Culture in a US setting, with possibility to advance into a team lead role within the Global R&D practice role.
About the role
We are seeking Clinical Consultants with relevant working experience in the industry or as Consultant within Clinical Business Processes, Data Management, Clinical Trial Management Systems, or as Clinical Trail Managers, Data Managers, Clinical System Owners/Managers and Clinical Research Associates .
Your main task will be to advise international pharma clients and to participate in projects for high profile clients – from initiation to completion. The ideal candidate has successfully completed the first projects and is eager to contribute to our growth at BASE.
Who are you?
As a minimum, we expect you to have minimum 3 years’ proven experience in Clinical / Data Management Roles (or more), specifically:
- Deep understanding of the R&D processes in life science companies
- Successful track record of participating in IT or clinical or data management business projects in a life science or consulting company
- Ability to structure tasks and sense of details
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has:
- A BSc or MSc relevant to life science
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory requirements (e.g. 21 CFR p. 11) and understanding of ICH-GCP. Basic knowledge of GMP/GDP.
- Knowledge of clinical systems (e.g., CTMS, eTMF), and/or data management systems (CDMS/EDC) and any other relevant systems like RTSM, eCOA, ePRO, RBQM
- Customer Service mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both in writing and verbally
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to structure and present complex situations to a set of various stakeholders including executive levels
- Excellent MS Office skills
Lastly, we expect you to be willing to continuously build knowledge in the IT solutions and business areas where BASE is a leader, as we desire like-minded people who are curious and constantly seek new knowledge.
While our aim is to deliver most of our services remotely for workshops travel to customer sites will be required.
What do we offer
In short, we offer you an entrepreneurial and multi-cultural work environment, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our customers.
We also offer:
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Remote friendly: 🌍 within the CET time zone!
- Home office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices 💻
- Culture of trust, diversity & inclusion,✨
- An entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our customers.⚡
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to grow your career. ⬆️
- You will be part of our mission to support our pharma customers better serving their customers … which are eventually the patients
Who we are
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, we work very closely with the customer – in most cases, even on behalf of the customer-on-customer side.
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, UK , Spain,and now US, we serve customers across Europe – and beyond.
Our clear focus on life science – based on our deep understanding of the local market – enables us to deliver tailored solutions that deliver significant value and lasting impact.
BASE partners with industry-leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
Please apply thru the link and if you have further quiestions you can contact our R&D People Partner – Aranzazu Botto: firstname.lastname@example.org.