Do you want to join a fast-growing global consultancy in the life science industry?
We are a fast-growing consultancy in the life science industry and we are seeking experienced Technical Project Managers to lead and successfully deliver data-driven projects in the life science industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building and forming the BASE Culture in a US setting, with possibility to advance into a team lead role within the Global R&D practice.
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company working exclusively within the life science industry. We specialize in working on the customer side of technology projects and IT systems.
From our presence in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, UK, France and Italy we serve clients across Europe. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth and we believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver more growth in the years to come. And now we are excited to begin our expansion in the U.S.
At BASE we partner with industry leading solution providers, including Veeva, Salesforce and IQVIA and help to carve business value from digital platforms and data.
About the role:
You will lead project teams consisting of data engineers/scientists, developers, and subject matter experts from across the life science domain. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data engineering, project management, and the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver data driven projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our life science industry stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in the life science industry to understand their data needs and translate them into technical specifications for the project team.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets for the projects.
- Track and report on project progress, identifying and mitigating risks as needed.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between the project team, life science industry stakeholders, and other teams within BASE life science.
What experiences do you bring?
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager within the life science industry or other regulated areas.
- Successful track record of managing technically complex projects such as software development, implementation of IT systems, data migrations, etc.
- Experience leading developers, data engineers and/or data scientists and delivering data driven projects.
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Trello, Azure DevOps, and Asana.
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies such as SAFe.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing, meetings and in presentations.
- A genuine interest in understanding the technical aspects of complex data-driven projects.
Additionally, the ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Experience from the life science domains: Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, or Safety.
- Experience with coding in Python, VBA, Java, R, SQL, C, or similar.
- Experience with electronic Document Management Systems such as Veeva Vault, Documentum, FirstDoc, etc.
- Experience selling either projects or products to clients.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing, ETL, and data modelling concepts.
Why join BASE life science?
BASE life science has been recognized as one of the 25 best workplaces in Denmark and what makes us special is the diversity, we value with more than 27 different nationalities in our team. We have a Scandinavian culture across all of BASE and offer our employees a flexible work life opportunity, not just on paper but also in real life. In BASE we trust our employees and the boundaries within which you can operate are very wide, as long as the customers are prioritized.
What do we offer?
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Remote friendly: 🌍
- Culture of trust, diversity & inclusion,✨
- An entrepreneurial and multi-cultural work environment, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our customers.⚡
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to grow your career. ⬆️
Are you interested?
If you have a passion for data engineering and a track record of successful project management in the life science industry, we would love to hear from you. We will screen and evaluate incoming candidates on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application.
To know more about the role, you are welcome to reach out to Aranzazu Botto People Partner firstname.lastname@example.org