BASE life science is looking for Veeva Vault Specialists with Project Management experience to be based in Spain.
BASE life science is a boutique consultancy with an international reach, comprising over 100 consultants, specialising in delivering services exclusively to the life sciences and pharmaceutical sector.
The BASE R&D practice is Europe’s most experienced and specialised Veeva Development Cloud implementation partner.
The role will involve leading a BASE team to assist customers from early preparation to system implementation, including data migrations, business process updates, and system operations preparation. Our customers range from small biotech firms (phase 3) to medium & large pharma companies.
Due to a very promising pipeline of implementation & migration projects in Europe, we are looking to expand our geographical coverage and grow our entity in Spain.
The BASE R&D practice collaborates heavily with other professional practice areas within BASE life science to deliver a complete set of solutions & services for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Veeva Vault and/or other life science centric EDMS and data management software and platforms, as well as 5-10 years of project management experience implementing software solutions (e.g. EDMS) in the life science industry, preferably within Quality, but other specialisation within Clinical, Regulatory or Safety will also be considered.
It is important that the candidate can collaborate efficiently with relevant customer organisations, software vendors (e.g. Veeva) and BASE colleagues while delivering according to usual BASE standards.
Preferred skills and experience
• MSc from a leading university in e.g. computer science, information technology, physical sciences or engineering with strong academic records
• Successful track record of document management system implementations within the life science industry (pharma)
• Practical experience with agile and waterfall project methodologies
• Ability to structure and present complex situations to stakeholders of various levels, including C-suite
• Proven ability for stakeholders and people management
• Ability to structure tasks and know how to process details in an efficient manner
• Build relationships and convey complex information to a technical and non-technical audience
• Native Spanish speaking, professional proficiency in English. Additional skills in Italian are highly valued and preferred
What BASE offers
As a company founded on an entrepreneurial mindset, BASE offers you the opportunity to help shape and contribute to its growth, through the creation and development of new initiatives, products, and services. We value innovation and will provide you with a platform to voice and drive your ideas forward and the opportunity to implement these at our customers.
Additionally, we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• A dynamic workplace with flexible hours where you can challenge yourself and realise your ambitions
• Ongoing learning, certifications (Veeva Vault Admin certifications), training and development for employees (e.g. SAFe and GAMP5)
• The chance to be part of CoEs, where you can develop your knowledge, build networks, and share your expertise
• Transparent communication channels and democratic management approach
• The opportunity to work alongside colleagues from different cultural backgrounds who share a strong team spirit
Are you interested?
If you want to hear more, please reach out to Partner Jacob Winkler firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Savage email@example.com. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.